A dream come true for most anglers, Timber Hills offers some of the best fishing in Kansas. Boasting a private 40 acre lake and many farm ponds, it will be hard to leave the boat once the abundant bass and crappie start biting! Off site fishing trips to nearby private farm ponds and reservoirs are also available. We have half-day trips, full-day trips and overnight stays with guides and picnic lunches. It doesn’t get much better than this! * No License Required while on Timber Hills Property *
Our largest lake is 40 acres and we have 12 additional lakes and ponds on our private property. These are stocked with Bass, Crappie, Bluegill, and Catfish. Our lake viewed from our cabin decks is stocked with 2-8 pound Rainbow and Golden Trout. Come and feel the thrill as your line sings out of the reel, and your rod bows while landing a really big one. Make sure you bring your camera, because you’ll need “photo proof” for the fish stories you’ll catch at Timber Hills lake.
Recent Tournament Catches
- 6-9 lb Largemouth Bass
- 16-18″ Crappie
- 1-8 lb Trout, and Small Mouth Bass
- 8-10 lb Catfish
Adventure, Fun and Excitement could be on the end of your line. Get Out Here!
General Pricing 2016
Fishing with Cabin Rental
Full Day Fishing (without cabin rental)
2 Adults Weekend Package
Things to Know
Things to Know:
* Our ponds are not subject to the state fishing regulations. However we do set our own limits. You will be briefed what those pending limits are for each pond.
* Rooms are available to be booked if needed.
* Please be aware that the property has wild animals, you must be alert at all times.
* Limit and Catch & Release Guidelines are posted at Lodge.
* On Timber Hills property no license is required – when on Free Range Property permits and licenses are not included. It is the responsibility of the fisherman to obtain the proper permits and licenses. Most permits and licenses are available for purchase on-line. Please go to the Kansas Wildlife and Parks Website for further details.
What to Bring
* Kansas Fishing License (Required for Free Range Fishing) On Timber Hills property Fishing Permit included in package.
* Rods and Reels
* Season appropriate clothing
* Rain gear
* Sun screen and sun glasses
* Camera (optional)
* Cooler (optional)
100% of balance is due upon your arrival. If you notify us that you are canceling your reservation at least thirty days prior to your scheduled arrival, your deposit will be held for one calendar year toward another offered event. If cancellation is made within thirty days of your scheduled arrival, your deposit will not be refunded. No-shows will be charged the full amount.
Have any questions? shoot!
The question was successfuly sent! we'll get back to you shortly. Can't wait, give us a call: (620) - 743 - 4114
The validation of the form was not successful!
You broke our website! please refresh the page and start over.