Book one of our Comfortable Split Cabins
All of our cabins are centrally located on the property and perfect for small to large groups or families looking for time away. Each cabin is designed to provide comfortable sleeping quarters for up to four guests, and have a kitchenette.
BBQ Grills are available as well as arranged meals and catering.We also have a fully equipped industrial kitchen in our main lodge ask for details!
General Pricing 2015
Mini Cabin Rental
Deposits and Payment
If you are booking a Big Game Controlled Shooting Area Hunt, a deposit of $2,500 is required at time of reservation. If a member of your party does not show for the hunt, the $2,500 deposit is forfeited. All Free-Range Deer hunts require a $500.00 deposit, which is non-refundable*. When booking a Turkey or Waterfowl hunt, a deposit of 50% of your balance must be paid at time of reservation*. Balance of your hunt cost is due upon arrival at our lodge.
*This payment is non-refundable.
Kansas Hunting License (Resident and Nonresident Hunting License required for Free Range Hunting) a Timber Hills Hunting / Fishing Permit included in package. (Preserve hunts do not require a state license)*unless notified by THL staff*. It is the responsibility of the hunter to obtain the proper permits and licenses. All of the hunting permits and licenses are available for purchase on-line. Please go to the Kansas Wildlife and Parks Website for further details.
- Three Days / Two Nights *
(Arrive between 7am and Noon)
Day One – Hunt from 1 pm – Dark
Day Two – Hunt from 6 am – Dark
Day Three – Hunt from 6am – depart after evening hunt or stay the night and depart in the morning
Free Range Deer Hunts (5 Days)
- (Arrive between 7am and Noon)
- Day One – Hunt from 1 pm- Dark
- Day Two through Day Five – Hunt from Daylight – Lunch – Hunt until Dark
- Depart that evening or the next morning
* On large game hunts booking may be extended up to 3 days for a nominal charge. Special hunts can be arranged. Self guided hunts can be arranged.
What to Bring
What to Bring
- Gun/Bow Case
- Comfortable Boots
- Shooting Glasses
- Hearing Protection
- Hunter Orange Hat and Vest
- Camouflage Gear / Outerwear
- Comfortable Hunting Clothes (appropriate for time of year)
- Coolers for Game Transport
- Dogs (optional)
- Binoculars (optional)
- Camera (optional)
Note: Anyone born on or after July 1, 1957 must have completed a certified hunter safety course to hunt wild animals in Kansas. Please visit the KDWP home page for further information.
click to see Kansas Sportsman’s Calendar
More than Four?
Full Day Hunt?
For a full day hunt (8am-5pm), just purchase two packages.
We all like to brag about our shooting capabilities but sometimes there are birds left in the field after a hunt. Some of the birds are smarter than given credit for, in either case, any extra birds left in the fields from previous hunts may be harvested at no additional cost as long as you are within your allotted time.
All hunts are fully guided with a dog and its handler. You will be chauffeured to the field prior to your hunt in a 4-wheel drive vehicle and driven back when your hunt is complete. Soft beverages will be available during your hunt. Once you have completed your hunt, sit back and enjoy lunch or dinner in our 4,000 square foot, world class, lodge.
Things to Know
Things to Know:
* Our ponds are not subject to the state fishing regulations. However we do set our own limits. You will be briefed what those pending limits are for each pond.
* Rooms are available to be booked if needed.
* Please be aware that the property has wild animals, you must be alert at all times.
* Limit and Catch & Release Guidelines are posted at Lodge.
* On Timber Hills property no license is required – when on Free Range Property permits and licenses are not included. It is the responsibility of the fisherman to obtain the proper permits and licenses. Most permits and licenses are available for purchase on-line. Please go to the Kansas Wildlife and Parks Website for further details.
What to Bring
* Kansas Fishing License (Required for Free Range Fishing) On Timber Hills property Fishing Permit included in package.
* Rods and Reels
* Season appropriate clothing
* Rain gear
* Sun screen and sun glasses
* Camera (optional)
* Cooler (optional)
100% of balance is due upon your arrival. If you notify us that you are canceling your reservation at least thirty days prior to your scheduled arrival, your deposit will be held for one calendar year toward another offered event. If cancellation is made within thirty days of your scheduled arrival, your deposit will not be refunded. No-shows will be charged the full amount.
Lodging During Hunts
Lodging is included with a big game hunt. Lodging also includes home cooked meals. Enjoy on site lodging in one of our six private cabins overlooking a small lake. Bring a fishing pole, fishing is on us during your hunt. Non hunting guests $125+tax per night for lodging and meals.
Have any questions? shoot!
The question was successfuly sent! we'll get back to you shortly. Can't wait, give us a call: (620) - 743 - 4114
The validation of the form was not successful!
You broke our website! please refresh the page and start over.