Fishing in Paradise
A dream come true for most anglers, Timber Hills offers some of the best fishing in Kansas. Boasting a private 40 acre lake and many farm ponds, it will be hard to leave the boat once the abundant bass and crappie start biting! Off site fishing trips to nearby private farm ponds and reservoirs are also available. We have half-day trips, full-day trips and overnight stays with guides and picnic lunches. It doesn’t get much better than this! *No License Required while on Timber Hills Property *
Our largest lake is 40 acres and we have 12 additional lakes and ponds on our private property. These are stocked with Bass, Crappie, Bluegill, and Catfish. Our lake viewed from our cabin decks is stocked with 2-8 pound Rainbow and Golden Trout. Come and feel the thrill as your line sings out of the reel, and your rod bows while landing a really big one. Make sure you bring your camera, because you’ll need “photo proof” for the fish stories you’ll catch at Timber Hills lake.
Timber Hills Fishing PackagesFish Any Lake or Farm Pond | Kids 10 & Younger are Free | Free w/ All Cabin Rentals
Guided Fishing Trip
- Our ponds are NOT subject to the state fishing regulations. HOWEVER, we do set our own limits. You will be briefed what those limits are for each pond, before being fishing.
- Rooms are available to be booked if needed. We have several amazing cabins on our property, and fishing is included in all cabin rentals.
- Please be aware that the property has wild animals, YOU MUST BE ALERT AT ALL TIMES.
- Limit and Catch & Release Guidelines are posted at Lodge.
- On Timber Hills property no license is required. HOWEVER, when on Free Range Property permits and licenses ARE NOT INCLUDED. It is the responsibility of the fisherman to obtain the proper permits and licenses. Most permits and licenses are available for purchase on-line. Please go to the Kansas Wildlife and Parks Website for further details.